ANISA TELWAR KAICKER,
FOUNDER & CEO
LEADING INFLUENCER AND DESIGNER
With an eye for beauty and design, Anisa Telwar Kaicker has created a highly successful business – Anisa International – grounded in her personal values which include a focus on collaboration, an appreciation for artistry and design, a perpetual drive for excellence and innovation and a desire to give back to the community. Holding more than 25 patents and trademarks, Anisa strives to transform beauty accessories into proprietary, value-adding beauty solutions that exceed her customer’s expectations.
In 1992, Anisa founded Anisa International during a time when artistry tools were beginning to evolve under more artistry brands. To grow the brand as an innovation, design and production leader, she launched a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tianjin, China, in 2003, and expanded into strategic vertical beauty markets in 2014. Notably, the company has appeared on the Inc. 5000 list three times, and Anisa was recognized as a finalist for the prestigious Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year award.
Appreciating that being a strong partner also means being a responsible corporate citizen, Anisa avidly creates a purpose-driven culture focused on mentoring fellow entrepreneurs and giving back to the community. Through partnerships with the Savannah College of Art and Design, Emory University Goizueta Business School and Agnes Scott College, Anisa actively works to mentor the next generation of business leaders. Her passion to inspire female leaders culminated with her induction into the Committee of 200 – an invitation-only organization of top female entrepreneurs focused on fostering, celebrating and advancing women’s leadership in business. At the local level, Anisa has been honored as one of the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Women Who Mean Business, an award designed to celebrate female trailblazers.
Philanthropic passion can be seen in the organizations Anisa supports, including:
Families First, Board of Directors
Fernbank Museum of Natural History, Board of Trustees
Lifeline Animal Project, Board Chair
- 2015 honoree of the Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of Atlanta’s Women Who Mean Business. This award celebrates the success of local business women who’ve made a difference in their communities, blazed a trail for others and are leaving an incredible mark on business in Atlanta.
- 2014 Estee Lauder Supplier Excellence Award for Innovation
- Finalist for the 2013 Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year
- Featured entrepreneur in Norm Brodsky and Bo Burlingham’s book The Knack: How Street-Smart Entrepreneurs Learn to Handle Whatever Comes Up.
- Member of Committee of 200 (C200), an invitation-only organization of top female entrepreneurs and corporate leaders focused on fostering, celebrating and advancing women’s leadership in business.